Sunday, January 9, 2011

How about switching to Samsung?



Salam all :)
Talking about Samsung, this brand had first caught my eyes while starring "You're Beautiful" Korean Drama. The birght colour of Corby models make me wanna grab it ALL you know, the colour is just like a juice, orange one is like orange juice...yummy! yellow for lemon! pink? hurr..idk what to say, I admit I do love pink but it's not my obsession at all. I like the colour depends on certain things. I love rainbow,means that I love all colours BUT depends on my eyes at that time *wink*wink*

chomel sangat kan? but it's touch screen..hermm


I like pink maybe it is bcuz look feminine yet sweet! aha




SAMSUNG B3410W CH@T


pink ni cam bajet cute sket...ye tak? haha


What say you? It's very nice yet catching eyes right? But how about their applications, functions and so on? Is it okayy? While waiting for 'pok' fetch iefah and me at bus central, I do some surveys at phone shops outlet. Sad to say, there have no more stock for Corby. Neway, this B3410W model quite interesting especially in white and pink. I wish there has white and orange or yellow. Cell phone company, please create more in orange, yellow, green or pink and white cell phone pleasee..... *hoping*


credits to google for all the picca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...