Thursday, February 10, 2011

some things are better left unspoken



it's hurting.... :(


oke, stop the drama izzati
*sigh*
I'm here breathing as a 20 y/o girl women??? , oh gosh, it sounds old though T_T.. everybody knew it..

Thnx to my BELOVED ROOMMATES kak wan, kak tie, kak ilah and also kak tikah, kak diyana, kak balqis..domo arogatou gozaimasu unnie :)
I got birthday surprise from them, I'm nearly fall asleep before knowing that they were preparing birthday party and I know it must be for k.zaty because that day is her birthday. But then when kak tikah holding cake coming in from the door entering my room kak tie suddenly grasp my hand then wished me birthday. Aha~ lucu lucu,, birthday party for both Izzati's that born on the same month..we are happy being a feb kiddo guys :) lol


And also, thanks to Ayh Min and Che Su for sending me lemang, yeah, that's nice to have lemang on our birthday party..taking pics and record the vid then watching it again really burst into laughing.. a wonderful night even both Izzati not really well at that moment..light fever and running nose are left behind covered with a delightful feeling inside of us..so sweet la mereka sume :)

I failed organic chem quiz but then it triggers me to GET UP. doww I can't beat kak wan with her 100% mark but Alhamdulillah test 1 I got what I want..thanks Allah. I'll try to get better than that while keep holding A grade for this code, and also for bio, csc, mat?, phy?? I really wish for it...please make it comes true Allah..

And Bieha!! domo arigatou, kamsahamnida sweetie :)
tak sangka awk ni romantik juga rupanya ye..hehe
lepas berpenat lelah berdepan dengan bermacam2 kerenah bus TRANS,
ur present really have power to enhance my mood again :) u're great la bieha muacchxx
Love u girlfriend!

Lost your pen = No pen

No pen = No notes

No notes = No study

No study = Fail

Fail = No diploma

No diploma = No work

No work = No money

No money = No food

No food = You get skinny

You get skinny = Then you get ugly

Ugly = No love

No love = No marriage

No marriage = No children

No children = Alone

Alone = Depression

Depression = Sickness

Sickness = Death

Lesson: Don’t lose your pen or you will die.

(Source: belovatic, via ipp-od)



love you umie and adik2 :)
every year got a memorable moment

3 comments:

  1. ;) happy belated bufday.
    may Allah bless u zatty.
    stay healthy and best of luck.
    saranghae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 this post :D
    all those quotes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...