Friday, December 12, 2008

It's time for DBSK'ing

haha..
I dedicated this post specially to my bestie Hana @ Ana
She is the number 1 Micky Yoochun's fan
Hope after her holidays,when back to Kelantan she'll watch this
video..maybe she already watch it but I still want to post it here.. *sigh*


When Yoochun & Changmin Together


i didn't know micky has that weird side before
but changmin always catch my eyes..magnae always cute yet
NAUGHTY!! hahahha





Micky Yoochun Can't Speak Any Languages???



haha, this is soo funny, what language he is better to talk?
maybe the alien version! LMAO
watch till the end and you will know which language he prefer to use.
^^ nice aoorrr~~



5 comments:

  1. zati suka junsu and yunhoo!! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa.........
    I'm so touched that you dedicated this post to me..
    huhu..
    I'm still in KL but I'll return to KB tomorrow..
    I'm so happy!!
    Haha..
    See ya then....

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh kak zatiimore to junsu n uknow eh?...zatty suke sumer tp changmin conquer my heart more than others...haha


    Simply Simple!!!haha I'm happy that u like it..haha..i need to talk to you la....ada sumthing...hurmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. you wanna talk to me?
    just call my name..
    hehe..
    opss..
    just call my home..
    i'm dying to meet you anyway...
    let's meet somewhere~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hana...we'll meet each other sooner
    just wait n see..
    hehehehee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...