Friday, November 19, 2010

I've been ask for interview

Assalamualaikum minna-san~!
Okey, this time Syazni tagged me...hehe miss you girl! I can't wait till your exam finish so that we can spend a whole day together.
I'll try to answer all questions sincerely [tiro donghae haha]

Interview

Ambition/Dream

It is a good thing to have a dream same goes to ambition. Both of them help us to have goals in life; to discover our life purpose.
"The purpose of life is to live it,to taste the experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience"
Eleanor Roosevelt
When teacher ask what's your ambition during childhood, most of us will react to answer the popular job as for us these job seems very cool lah. But now, as I'm growing mature or maybe can think wiser Syukr..haha, this world is not just only need that cool job workers. We are actually need each other professionally. All of us are important to our society, nation, world, RELIGION. We definitely have our own responsibilities to play.

But not all our ambition will come true, as Allah will never let His servant to bear what us can't hold. Or maybe, if it is not sooner to achieve our ambition, later is a good or most suitable time to enjoy it. It's just about the appropriate time to have the show time! haha

Right now for me, I'll try as best as I can in Diploma so I can continue for the most comfortable course in degree insya'Allah. I wish to be a lecture whether in biology or chemistry field. Biochemist sounds interesting..well..we'll see! But umie wanna see me to be a pharmacist...hermm, I'll consider about it umie..hehe


My Personality



bah! donghae oppa. you are lovesick? kiki..hurm I'm not sure what my answer supposed to be for this time..funny lah soklan nih, donghae oppa! you are so sweet ;hearts& .
I tend to smile a lot, maybe that's all I can describe for myself. "She's stubborn girl" this will be umie's answer. Maybe that's right hehe. I'm the type who is nobody can stop me doing what I LOVE to do. I also like outdoor activities same goes to umie :).


Acting

To have chance to attend art class is the moment I treasure most to indulge myself after full-straight exhausted day. This class teach me a lot about confident, face with reality, how to face people in our life, how to be creative and also how to think out of the box! Maybe I'm not 100% excellent to practice all those I've learned but I'm trying. Acting is not actually as easy as we think. Being an actor is not just pretending to be the character we play, we need to act, think, speak, move and everything like we are the character even it's oppose our personality in real world. responsibilities as an actor is to bring auditions to feel what happen on stage or in story.


Happiness



haengbok...not all things we like can make us happy and also not all happy things we use to like it. Whatever happen, always have reasons. He knows the best for us :)


My Everything

that's true beloved Syazni. Allah should be our everything. As we always recite in our solah "Innasolati Wanusuki Wamahyaya Wamamati LillahiRabbil 'alamin".


Wish

Family, friends, you you and you..let chasing for Jannah. The ever-lasting place which the most beautiful and peace we never ever imagine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...