Saturday, November 27, 2010

hyung!

Rules:

1.The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3.At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their
names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know
they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Name : izzati but i like ‘aiqha’ it’s an unique name
Sisters : I am the only one J
Brothers : 2 cute naughty lil boys
Shoe size : 6 kot...depend on shoe’s type n shape
Height : 155 cm? Pndek? Redha~
Where do you live : hye! I’m here I’me here [waving..waving]


Favourite drinks : juice

Favourite breakfast: French toast-egg


bahasa melayunye roti celup telur ^^

Have you ever been on a plane : rarely..usually we[family] like to take train even take hours to finish the trip
Swam in the ocean : xleyh float sgt..xreti ngat haha
Fallen asleep in school : school? Siap guling2 kt belakang kls
Broken someone’s heart : hermm..kalau ada ampun maaf dipinta, maaf ye
Fell off your chair : this remind me to asiah..haha
Saved e-mails : ??
What is your room like : room at college? Ask my roommate, room at home? Aww i like it!!!
What’s right beside you : there’s wall 2 metres from here
What is the last thing you ate : karipap 
Ever had chicken pox : yup.
Sore throat : rarely
Stitches : Alhamdulillah never
Broken nose : erk..never i guess

Do you believe in love at first sight : with Korean boybands ..o-yes!
Like picnics : with people I love! With 가족 [family] , 친구 [kawan]
Who was the last person you danced with : nobody, alone ..haha
Last made you smile : my pinky lappy
You last yelled at : lolo, our cat haha, he’s so funny yet naughty, friendly, HYPER-active
Talk to someone you like : hermm...jonghyun..heechul...never
Kissed anyone : kiss at cheek

Get sick : who got sick get alive
Talked to an ex : ex? He’s with someone else ...haha i don’t have ex.. He is refer to jonghyun my crush
Miss someone : ehem ehem..you!
Best feeling in the world : when all what I feel is mix together like colours in rainbow arrange in order they look beautiful rather than appear with only single color.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: naah
Who do you really hate: idk idk,

Randoms :

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: do I need to tell you?

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: eyups.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Let my friends answer this to you..haha

Q: Do you like your hand-writing?
A: idk...it looks messy

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
A: get ready to the town [AGAIN]

Q: I can’t wait till
A: when this tag will come to end?

Q: When did you cry last?
A: no need to remember hahaha

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: idk..am i?

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: cat jer

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
A: my bro..love them

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
A: she's my hyung!

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?
A: with lappy on YES, then she’ll fall asleep too

Q: What are you doing right now?
A: u can answer urself

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?
A: aha...remind me to aiqha, amyra and jim boy

Q: Can you handle the truth?
A: insya’Allah

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?
A: umie

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
A: who?

Q: How many people can you say you’ve really loved?
A: love everybody

Q: Do you eat healthy?
A: at home yes..college naahh

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
A: never take picture with him, distance separate us apart

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
A: hee~

Q: If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
A: hug ina, my neighbour aka one of my beloved friends

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
A: same as hyung kot..moderate

Q: Are you confident?
A: k.a.d.a.n.g-k.a.d.a.n.g

Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
A:
-growing up
- trying to figure it out but it upset me
-trying to be happy
- molla molla

Q: 5 things on my to-do list today:
A:
-shopping hehe
-Try to sew a dress
-FINISH ALL OF THIS QUESTION

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
A:
- aww i like this question. Travel all around the world, visit beautiful place, beautiful mosque, spain, france, venice and of course MAKKAH
-the first answer cover all the answer i guess

Q: 5 of my bad habits:
A:
- moody?
- sket2 laugh..gelak , smile
- xbape nak rajin..haishh
- org ckp feb kiddo suke rebel..btol k?
- degil

Q: 5 places I have lived in :
A:
- pulau duyung, ganu
-Pasir putih, qelatey
-Kota bharu
-Chendering, ganu
-Kuala kangsar, perak

Q: 5 jobs I’ve had
A:
- a good daughter to mother
-a good sis to lil bros
-a good friend to tomodachi chingu
-a good student [hahaha]
-i’m not a good servant yet, but i’ll try my best to it
5 people I tag:

I’d like to tag:

- syazni
-wawa
-bieha
-tia
-amal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...