Saturday, May 7, 2011

The risk of marrying a computer programmer



A typical conversation between a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER and his wife.
A typical conversation between a husband who returns late from work as a computer programmer and a house wife.
Husband :”Good Evening Dear, I’m now logged in.”
Wife : Have you brought the ring ?
Husband : Bad command or filename.
Wife : But I told you in the morning…
Husband : Erroneous syntax.
Wife : What about my new blouse ?
Husband : Variable not found …
Wife : At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.
Husband : Sharing Violation. Access denied …
Wife : Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny ?
Husband : Too many parameters. Abort!…
Wife : It was a grave mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband : Data type mismatch.
Wife : You are a useless nut.
Husband : Default Parameter.
Wife : What about your Salary ?
Husband : Access denied. File in use…
He proceeds to the shower and spends there all evening!
Wife : What took you so long?
Husband : You gave me a bottle of shampoo which says “lather, rinse, repeat.”




psst ; hehe, ini hanya gurauan semata2, don't take it serius.. just to have fun. chillax :)
article taken from here

"go get some fresh air just what I'm doing, rolling on fresh green natural carpet", baby

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...