Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life in a day

Assalamualaikum.

Hi, it's me izzati.
I'm just bored to death, feel like nothing interesting to do and yeah,
maybe the consequence of listening lazy song. hye bruno mars,
today I don't feel like doing anything, but I have just finished my Housework like tidying up bedroom, spare leisure time at garden, talking to the plants,, pokok2 while watering them. sweep sweep sweep, but still habuk left here and there. oh gosh, banyaknye habuuk, kotor udara sekarang ni. I love spending time at the kitchen, oh umie, can you decorate it to be more attractive or modern style? haha idk why i like kitchen, food maybe.



watching movie pun cam dah takde interest dah, reading comics quite boring lately. It's all about love story..bored bored bored.. Keith, please produce more lawak kampus :)

one more, team medical dragon, hanging je manga dye..nak beli katne sambungan TMD? anyone knows? tell me tell me..

Oke, I just found this video and it's quite interesting. Beautiful done, nice short animation!




psst ; you know what, it's end up like this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...