Thursday, May 19, 2011

What Single Muslim Sisters Say




I am available but not for sale,
Don't you ever expect me in your mail,
There's only one story beneath this veil,
It's modesty, and not an ad to hail,
Woo me not because you will surely fail,
You really really think I am that frail?
You're not a hammer and I'm not a nail,
Don't want a boyfriend, don't want that ale,
I would prefer to be stuck in a jail,
But I'm free of you and your fairytale,
If you want me then be the alpha male,
Don't hide in your shell like a slimy snail,
Be my husband, by Allah we stand still.





source here



tweet tweet ; hehe suke la poem ni, refreshing the soul [harap sentence ini xkua tajok :P] . ade kaitan ngan pergaulan, ikhtilat, prinsip, concept, life life.. islam is the way of life, choose to follow it or to ignore it. as a muslim we must and should obey Allah's rules. Let's trying to be a better muslimah, girls! never delay, cuz this life is a speed highway, grab the chance and start living life as hereafter always waiting for us. fear u? me too...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...