Friday, June 17, 2011

Do this


What you can do

Write down any symptoms you're experiencing, including any that may seem unrelated to the reason for which you scheduled the appointment.

Write down key personal information, including any major stresses or recent life changes.

Make a list of all medications, as well as any vitamins or supplements, that you're taking.

Take a family member or friend along, if possible. Sometimes it can be difficult to soak up all the information you get during an appointment. Someone who accompanies you may remember something you missed or forgot.

Write down questions to ask your doctor.


remainder for me..puff, dah tau pelupa tu ikut jela nasihat kat atas tu
nnti terkapai2 lemas dalam memori sebab sesat dalam mencari apa yang telah dilalui..
thanks to pictures for being able to help me remember what I've forgotten...

Ya Allah Ya Qawwiy,
I'm too weak thus give me strength,
don't let me walk alone
cuz without YOUR will I could not do anything even as simple as blinking
Ya Allah Ya Ghafūr,
Please forgive me when I forget how to be grateful
please forgive me when I'm too busy with dunya things
Ya Allah Ya Samī'
please accomplish my wishes and
YOU know what is best suit for me
I have faith in YOU.
Thanks Allah for give me chance to enjoy this journey even it's not
all wonderful and smooth but it teaches me a lot about life..
and now, I'm just hoping there have place for me in Jannah
and please place all my family's member in Jannah too, I love them



"when it mostly felt, not seen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...